Thursday, April 07, 2011

She dreams of cupcakes

Gracie asked me three days in a row if I knew how to make cupcakes and if we could make cup cakes. At first I was almost offended. Of course I know how to make cup cakes!
Then I realized, I never bake. I have only ever made cakes on their birthdays and for the hero party. I just don't have the desire to do that and I don't want to start cause then I will just be over weight and I don't want that. But since I had a cake mix I decided to say, yes.

So we threw on our old matching aprons and got to work.



While making cupcakes Gracie likes to look at herself in the bowl...

...has to cover her ears when the mixer is on (even though it is not loud)...

...and loves to lick the spatula.

Some friends stopped by and Gracie was so happy to have Emily there with her.

They did such a good job frosting the cupcakes.

They did a good job eating them too.


Yay for cupcakes! Here is Gracie's happy cupcake dance to celebrate the occasion.

YaRcfx on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs

I am not gonna lie, it made me feel like a good mama.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That last picture is AWESOME :) It makes me feel like I am in Harry Potter!
Isn't so unfair that our husbands can eat so much more than us and not gain weight?!!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...