Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter (probably my favorite next to Christmas)

...and that is probably because of what we celebrate. That Christ is alive forever and because of that we will be too. This makes me very happy because whenever I even think about being separated from those I love most, it almost hurts. But because of Him it is not permanent. I know I will see them again. Nothing could make me happier. So even though I get excited over baskets and clothing, that is what makes me love this holiday so much.
This year the Easter bunny came and brought very small but very sweet baskets (they were my grandmothers) . Each kid got a couple eggs filled with jelly beans and a couple peanut butter eggs.
And the Easter bunny left a map of our yard showing the kids where he left a couple other goodies for them.
William is way into maps right now, so he loved this. Gracie just loved the jelly beans.

William also wanted to wear suspenders which I was delighted to hear.

Joseph didn't get any jelly beans, just empty eggs. And I took care of his peanut butter eggs for him.
Gracie got My Fair Lady, which may be to old for her, but I think she will like the songs for sure.
She took one look at it and said, "love it!"

William got Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire

Now off to find a few more goodies.

They each got a journal and a monogram stamp. Thank you Michaels dollar bins.

And Joseph finally got the 50 cent toy I found at the thrift store months back.


And he likes it.

And just so you know, it takes a lot of will power for me to not just sit here and gush about this cute, chubby, baby, boy. I mean, just look at him!

Next to come are the Huston/Christensen gatherings. And LOTS of pictures.

1 comment:

Julie Barnes said...

You are right, that cute chubby baby is SO CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...