Wednesday, August 04, 2010

Oak Creek camping

This is the third year in a row that my parents have reserved and camping spot in Oak Creek Canyon so that my family could go camping. They pack their truck full of food and camping gear for everyone and head up early to get it all set up. We hardly do anything while we are there. Russ came up a day later with Mark, Ashley, and Sam. Here is Russ and Mark and William (in the background) trying to catch a gopher that would come out each morning. Mornings around the camp fire with hot chocolate.
Gracie smoochin Sam, and it looks like he loves it.
I found some awesome hammocks at Goodwill and I am so glad I did. They were fun for the kids, and for me.

Where is Gracie?
There she is!
Where is Debbie?
There she is?

Where is William
Oh, there he is.Here he is waiting for the gopher to appear. He kept calling him a beaver. Singing Happy Birthday to Russ
And giving him his last present, a saw. Because he is now a home owner and repair man. When he has time anyway.
Next post is of the creek!

1 comment:

Connie Onnie said...

Can you put some of the camping pictures on Picasa? The face Sam is making that picture makes me think of Mark's fake smile :).

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...