Wednesday, August 11, 2010

7 Years

You and me forever.

Awhile back I won a free photo session on the blog, I heart Mesa. We ended up taking the pictures on the morning of our 7th anniversary - August 7th, 2010. The photographer was Zane of Lloyd Zeffler photography. He was awesome! I love the pictures, they turned out great! It was fun to do a shoot with just Russ and myself.

And we got to use my collection of old suitcases so that was fun too.

But what I really want to say is that I love being on the arm of this man.

I love him more than anyone and that is saying a lot. I really really love my children, but as I watched William start school I have been hit more and more with the fact that my kids will grow up and leave me. They are their own person, they are not mine.

Russ is mine. He has promised to love me and be with me forever. And more. This brings me comfort and peace. I will miss my kids when they are gone and I will love them forever. But Russ and I will have forever to look back on all the fun times we have had as a family.

Fun times we have. Who doesn't have fun with Russ? He makes me so happy.



My favorite spot is on his shoulder and in his arms. And I am not just saying that, it is the most comfortable place.


It is nice to have him there to hold me up, heaven knows I need it.



So, I am not even sure if the past seven years have flown by or if it seems like we have been married forever.

I just know that I think about him all day long. I wish I could talk to him all day long.



I appreciate him so much. I love him for all that he does for me and our family. I love him for being such a great Dad to my children.



One of my favorite parts of the day is when he is in the kids room tucking them in and i just hear roars of laughter. He can't stop tickling them. And I love it because I know how much they love him.

I also love it because I know I am about to have my time alone with him.



And I don't know what I would do without him.

3 comments:

Lex said...

I love this, and I can't believe you guys have been married for 7 years!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I love the pictures (especially the butt one). Russ is perfect for you. I'm so happy you two found each other.

Angie said...

The pictures are fabulous. You look radiant. And you and Russ are two of the most perfectly matched people I know.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...