Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Show me night

They had a show me night at Williams school last month where he got to show me all he has been working on. He ran from one activity to the next. He wanted to show me everything.Here he is showing me a triangular prism. He showed me each shape and then covered them all with a scarf and we got to feel them without looking. William pulled out his favorite - the sphere.
Gracie was so happy to play at Williams school.

This is called metal insets. At the beginning of the year William would come home telling me his favorite work was "middle instance" and I had no idea what he could be talking about.
Gracie really liked scooping and pouring.
Counting with beads. At his last parent teacher conference his teacher said he is doing blends with reading and ready to start doing decimals. All very exciting stuff!


The best part is that he is obedient, helpful, and kind at school. Nothing could make me happier than that.

1 comment:

Elyse said...

Montessori is the best. William looks so happy as he does the different works. so. much. fun!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...