Thursday, December 30, 2010

She danced like a daisy

Gracie had her first dance recital. We were SO late I had to run her up onto the stage while all the little girls were doing their warm ups, but she was there for her dance. I didn't know what she would do. Would she dance? Would she stand there? Would she cry? It turns out she loves the stage. She danced beautifully. Connie and I sat in front of the stage on the floor to get pictures and video. When we went back to our seats after her dance was done we saw that Russ' cheeks were soaked. He was crying because he was laughing so hard. I myself loved watching my little girl dance and perform. I can't wait for her next recital and neither can she.
Congratulating the star.
We had a hard time getting both of our kids off the stage.





Here we are with her dance teacher Mrs. Beverly. We both love Mrs. Beverly. She teaches all the classes and makes it so fun for the girls. I love that it is low key and just fun.Gracie's friend Kiley (how we know about the dance classes) was so sweet and gave Gracie her own yellow daisy.

It is a lot of fun being a mom to this little girl.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...