Thursday, June 04, 2009

Just a bit if silliness really

We got irrigation this week during the day. Usually it is at night. I waited for the kids to wake up so they could play in it. Russ was out there with William while I was making some dinner and Russ told me I needed to come out and watch William. He would run across the yard doing different things and giggling like crazy. Here he was punching the air.


Here he spun in circles across the whole yard.




I wanted to add a video of his silliness. Unfortunately he stopped laughing so hard by the time I got the camera.

2 comments:

Samantha said...

Nathan and Emma enjoyed watching William. Nathan said that playing in the irrigation was gross but we love that William likes to play in it. Thanks for watching the children today. They love to come and play.

Connie Onnie said...

I just wanted to say that I got the quote & I love Finding Neverland as I love William.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...