Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh-My-Gosh! Look at that dog!


So last night we went over to some play games with some friends, I couldn't stay very long because I had my book club. I had forgotten until we got there that Russ told me they had a huge dog. I was so amazed ny the size of this dog. I have never seen one this big before, or this well behaved. This was by far the best dog I have ever met. No jumping (thank heavens) licking, or barking. He could have walked right up to me and licked my face off without even lifting up, but he didn't. He would sit when he was told and get away from William when he was told. William liked him a lot. He did get scared once though because he took off running in the back yard and naturally the dog ran after him. It only lasted for a few moments, but it scared him. Russ pointed out that it would be like a horse with sharp teeth chasing us. Anyway, I loved this dog. They had two others that were a little more hyper that I did not see. I don't think I have ever been so impressed by an animal before.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...