Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Enrichment is Done! - for now

We just had our Enrichment last night. Man, am I glad to have that over with. Don't get me wrong, I love my calling, maybe a little too much. I just don't have a committee yet and there is a lot to do, so by the time it is over I am glad. This was a BBQ were we invited all adults so guys could come too. The tables and seats were numbered so that different people would have to rotate while we played a get to know you question game. It was fun. A little too windy for my taste (I had to spend time taping down table cloths and I hadn't been planning on that.) I also learned that Chinese lanterns are great, but not when they are in reach of children, probably best if not in throwing distance either. Kids can't seem to resist them. Kids were not invited, but by the end the nursery was outside with us. My was out there from beginning to end. My theory on that is that all the kids saw the party before they went into nursery and they were not going to stay. All in all it was a success and I am already planning the next one. You can never be too prepared right?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...