Thursday, October 29, 2009

Lunch time

My mom was in town and we decided that we would go to lunch and call Connie to see if she wanted to go too. When trying to decide where to go I remembered a few days back when our offer was not excepted on a house I really wanted and I wanted to go to Nelson's Frozen Custard. It happens to be close to Russ work so he met us there. I had my delicious veggie grinder and then we ordered a pumpkin concrete with peanut butter cups mixed in.
William was eating so fast, he probably ate most of it.

Yummmmmmm.

It is fun to watch my kids be kids. William would only step on the white squares and Gracie just loved to run.

2 comments:

Jacie said...

You're hair is so long now. Sometimes I wish I lived closer... but then you'd probably get sick of me:)

Jory Dayne said...

Holy hannah, look at your family! Amazing. A-mazing. Weren't we like... just in seminary?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...