Wednesday, October 14, 2009

The girl in the banana box

Here is a girl who likes to have fun and make people laugh. Something she and William have in common. They are so different in so many ways, but they both love making people laugh.It has been a long time since I have posted (again). Things on the to-do list are getting done, but somehow the list is getting longer. I know I do it to myself, but I can't seem to help it. But, I don't want the blog to suffer. This is by far the best journal I have ever kept and I don't want to start slacking now. So some things to type for the record:
  • we lost the house because they wouldn't lower the price to match the appraisal. It doesn't make sense. No one understands it and that makes me feel like it was not meant to be. Once I came to that conclusion I have had peace about it.
  • We put an offer on another house that I like better. The idea of it is growing on Russ:) Hopefully we will know something next week.
  • Russ started working at his new job and of course loves being there. I am very glad he is there too.
  • The start of the holidays are upon us, including Williams birthday. Should be busy and fun!
  • I am enjoying this season of Project Runway (we have to record it at my parents because we don't have TV) and the other night I watched Becoming Jane while I worked on a project. *sigh* I love that movie.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...