Monday, June 21, 2010

Tooth-less

I noticed William was getting a space between some of his bottom teeth that was not there before. When I investigated I found that, yes there was a tooth coming in behind his baby tooth and his tooth was loose. It seems too early for this. After days of wiggling it Russ decided to try and get it out with floss. William was a really good sport about it.


After a few nights of doing that before bed it just popped out. I was in the room next to them when I heard them both gasp and then laugh. I guess is surprised them both.


Now on to the awkward phase of life with big sized teeth is a small sized head.
He was very excited to get some money under his pillow and insisted that we take him to DI to get a toy. He got a new Star Wars spaceship. He loves it. I love him and can't believe how big he is getting.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...