Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Coming home to cousins

When we got back from California our cousins (from California) were her staying with Russ parents so we went to see them. When we got to the house they were at the park so we hopped in the stroller and headed on over. I had never seen the kids do this before and thought it was so funny.

Here are all the cousins playing later that day.
Natasha and I took our kids to see Alvin and the Chipmunks at the movie theater. Quite a treat and it was even cooler because they got to pose with the statues after the show.

I couldn't stop taking picture because they would not stop being cute!
Harper just might be one of the best posers I have ever seen.





Then we tested some new cleaner I got on my mother in laws grout and it worked pretty good. It was kind of addicting.

And somehow I don't have any picutre of my adorable nephew Clyde. We were even celebrating his 1st birthday. He is quite the cutie with the best smile.
You guys will just have to come back so I can get a picture. Deal?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...