Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Morning - the wait

The kids woke up bright and early at 7:00 (yes, that is early for my kids). Russ parents were coming over to watch them open gifts and 7:30 so poor William had to wait.
Here he is counting the presents. Seeing who they are all for.
Going to eat our Christmas doughnuts for breakfast. Check out that bed head.


William showing how to eat just the frosting off the top. Both my kids do this.

Then playing some tunes while we waited for them to come.
I don't have anymore pictures because Russ dad took pictures so I could take video and I have not gotten them yet, so I will have to post those later. I don't feel like I have ever truly experienced the magic of Christmas until I had kids. What a wonderful morning it was.
These videos may only be enjoyable to grandparents and adoring aunts.


2 comments:

favorite aunt in Berlin said...

Well, THIS adoring aunt thinks this videos are priceless.

Karisa Tomkinson said...

I love your kids! They are so stinkin' cute! It looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! :) Love you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...