Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Turkey Day

Here my kids are Thanksgiving morning before we left for my moms house.What cute little kids!Getting there and... Giving Thanksgiving greetingsWilliam went up to everyone and said, "Happy Thanksgiving!" When he said it to my mom I asked him if he wanted to tell her what he was thankful for and he said, "no, I just want to play." The other night he told us that he was thankful for his toys, our family, and the temple.Then it was time to eat. I love the red pepper jelly and cream cheese my mom always makes.Here is the beautiful turkeyHere is the spread made all by my mother. She is pretty amazing.Gracie decided that she wanted to watch a movie on a "horse" and Connie let her. She is the best aunt.
All the cousins together. Gracie was not happy about taking these pictures.






Making turkey cookies. Gracie did not want to put the candy corn on the cookie, she just wanted to eat them.
Here is Williams turkey cookie.
I had a lovely day and loved taking the time to stop and think of all my blessings and all I have to be grateful for. What a great holiday it is.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...