Thursday, August 06, 2009

Smile and show your teeth

For awhile Gracie was smiling with her top lip curled up over her teeth. It cracked me up. It is just the funniest little face. I have not seen her do it for awhile. I hope she has not stopped doing it for good.
No about her two year old self. I took her to the doctor the other day and I don't have the exact numbers, but she is in the 3-5% for weight - 15% for height - and I think 50% for head circumference. So she is a little top heavy, but she is growing well. She is just tiny. The doctor said that she might reach 5 ft. Can you imagine me having a short daughter. I guess it is possible, but I think she will get taller.
She can climb out of her pack n' play bed and last night after both the kids were in bed and I looked up to see her standing in the living room waving at me with a big grin on her face. But she is not tall enough to open the doors yet so we can keep her in.
favorite song: in the car - Super Massive Black Holes (so cute to hear her say it.)
for me to sing - A whole new world or Part of that World
favorite food: hot dog or pesto ravioli (she calls it ragaolie) or yogurt
favorite color: purple
favorite past time: painting nails, watching a movie, antagonizing William
My favorite phrases: Ooooh sooooo prrreeety and I love you so much.
I can't believe how grown up she is, and fun she is!

1 comment:

Connie Onnie said...

She is tiny like a pixie or Alice. I guess we got moms genes after all.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...