Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Never Fear! Batman and Robin are...

...playing Candyland.
Russ tried on the Robin costume to make sure it fit and William was already in his boots and mask (like always). William got so excited he started to jump around and said, "Okay Robin, should we do something?" "Sure", said Russ, "What should we do?" William then said very excitedly, "should we play candyland?"


Since these guys are going to be Batman and Robin, Gracie and I are going to be Poison Ivy, and Cat Woman (which basically means and black kitty, which works out well cause the LOVES kitties). And don't worry this Poison Ivy will be wearing a dress, NOT a leotard. Actually I need to go get sewing on that dress right now.

3 comments:

Lexie said...

You guys are going to be so cute! can't wait! Russ looks hilarious by the way!

Lindsey and Brett said...

I can't wait to see you guys dressed up. I love that Russ is Robin and William is Batman. So perfect.

sara said...

HIL-LAR-RI-RUSS!!!!!!! (Ha, I think I'm pretty clever)

Love it. So cute. William was in heaven!

Way cute new family pics.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...