Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family Picures

You may have noticed that we have some new pictures of our family. That is all thanks to my good friends Elyse. She is a master photographer and I can't say enough about her work, I LOVE it. She usually does weddings and they are just magnificent. Anyway, when I found out I was pregnant I asked her if she could take pictures for us before I got sick and before I got big. Well, I ended up getting sick on this very day, but it wasn't too bad. I was also bigger that I would like to think I would be after one month of pregnancy. And since I had a miscarriage it was not quite so important that I get the pictures done then, but I didn't know that then. Part of me is bummed because I am not thrilled with my outfit and it was hot-hot-hot and Williams face got really red really fast. Both kids were cranky because of the heat, but Elyse still was able to get so many great pictures of us anyway. Thank you, thank you Elyse! Here are some of my favorites, enjoy!




I love getting family pictures done because I love my family and I love seeing pictures of us all together.

9 comments:

Lex said...

i love love these. they make me grin from ear to ear. When i see you next i will have to show you which one is my favorite of Russ

alison huston said...

Debbie, I love all these pictures, Williams cheeks look adorable, it reminds me of how he looks after a good chase with Bryant. Also you look amazing & beautiful in every picture, you are so photogenic. Gracie is just like you, she can't take a bad pic, she's just so darn cute. I loved every picture and look forward to your family pics every christmas. Where in arizona did you find that green of grass? It was a nice location.

Kriese Family said...

Way cute family!!

Jennifer said...

Debbie, the pictures are great! I really need a good photographer! Does Elyse take customers???

elyse said...

Debbie i love the pictures who is this great photographer???? J/K Your family is very easy and fun to photograph we will have to do it again when it is not soooo HOT!

Emilie said...

I love your cute little family. You are all photogenic (yes, even you Russ :) Where is that park? I love the scenery, a perfect setting for family pictures.

debsfreckles said...

Emilie these were taken at The Farmhouse at South Mountain
Elyse knows all the goog places.

Lindsey and Brett said...

You have the cutest little family! Also, it looks like someone in your new ward really knows how to welcome a person in. Yikes.:( Well, I don't know what the deal is with the comment, but I do know that you are far from a cruel person. You are not afraid to say what's on your mind, but I know you would never do it to be intentionally cruel. I know that this comment is really long and a bit off topic, but as your friend, I felt I had to say something. Love you, love the pictures and I'm forever grateful for your friendship. :)

debsfreckles said...

Thank you Lindsey, I love you too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...