Wednesday, July 02, 2008

You run, you slide

...you hit the bump and take a dive! Anyone remember that commercial. I could not get the song out of my head while the played the day away on the slip n' slide.


The are actually sliding in this picture even though it looks like they are laying out.

Sliding, jumping, all sorts of fun.


I love watching them play together. They love each other so much.
If you look closely you can catch a peek of his little cheek sneaking out of his shorts, they are a little too big for him.


Drinking the water. Gracie's mouth was probably open half the time hoping to catch some water in it.

I can't get over how cute kids are when the kneel. Isn't her little body just adorable?


Drinking the water some more

Drying off in Grandmas vintage towel.





1 comment:

Lindsey and Brett said...

Yes I remember that commercial! Great jingle, whoever wrote that. And your kids are absolutely adorable!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...