Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My Sillies

I adore her little scrunched up nose!And I am not sure what this was about, but it is silly, and therefore normal in our house.William discovered he could do this and now his shirt is all nice and stretched out.I know it is hard to see, but here he is showing the guy mowing the lawn outside his new trick. As soon as the lawn mower stopped he ran out and said, "Hi, I'm, Wee-um - look at this."Having fun in the recycling.
He wasn't smiling this big when it happened - or when we cleaned it. He fell on a home made playground that had a log with a rough edge exposed. He also scrapped his elbow and ankle, and got a sliver. Poor guy.
Dinner time - this is when she officially becomes "the stinker" and we stop calling her Gracie.
"See mom, just like Daddy does."
Oh joy!






1 comment:

Jacie said...

Ok, could these kids get any cuter? Especially Gracie with her "faces". Too bad we're related or I'd be telling Rand to look her up in about 20 years!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...