Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Spring Break day 2 -The Hunt is On

This was the day of the Christensen Easter gathering. Oh what fun. It is always so great to see all the family and it is fun to watch William each year as he gets older and understands more.
Here is Gracie getting "fed" by her cousin Roxey

Grandpa waiting for the kids to come out.

Here they come

Huntin' for eggs


They are happy, you can tell by the tongues

Consuming his Easter findings

My beautiful spring chick

It was hard to get them to look up from the grass


But they did


Our Family
FYI - sometimes I get choked up when I say that because I can't believe how lucky I am to be with Russ and that we have OUR own family.

And what would a C family gathering be without funny videos on YouTube?

It was a very fun day and like always left me wanting more. We just don't see them all enough.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...