Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Snowflakes falling all over town

I love it! William LOVES it. Russ loves it. Gracie is a baby. I know there are some people who agree with me and some people that will think I am crazy, but there is something so magical about the snow. William will play in it for hours and does not seem bothered by the cold. I will play in it for quite awhile. I showed William how to make snow angels and a snow man, but neither are pictured because I never finished the snow man and our unbelievably annoying neighboor girl ruined it trying to "help" make it. William asked me if we ate snow expecting me to say "no". When I said yes he looked at me like I was crazy and then I showed him. After that all he did was eat snow. It is really cute to see him do it. Anyway, we love the snow! I wish we could always live here.







1 comment:

mimilee said...

i love these snow pictures so much! you know, ive never actually seen it snow. id like to see snow flakes one day... :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...