Monday, November 19, 2007

Birthday Boy

Well I can't believe it, but my baby is three! I am at my moms right now. I will be here this whole week, and that should give me some time to catch up. Now if only I can remember it all. Let's see...it all started early in the morning on the first. Russ and I woke William up by dancing to Celebration by Kool and the Gang (he was too tiered to appreciate it).We took him to the kitchen were a present was waiting for him. This present, by the way, was a toy that he fell in love with at a friends house. I saw how well he played with it and thought that I should get it for him. Would you believe it was in the Walmart add that week! So the vtech laptop computer is what he got and loved! He played with it all day. He says he is doing his "homework", and he takes it very seriously.



William waited patiently all day for Daddy to come home so he could have cake and open his presents that arrived in the mail from his Grandma and Grandpa Christensen and his cousins Grayson and Hal. I made his cake while he was sleeping so it would be a surprise. We had his favortie dinner, pesto ravioli. I say it is his favorite because it is the only dinner we don't have to prompt him to finish. Then we brought out the cake.

He is a pretty happy boy.
Then we opened his presents.
His cousins sent him a box of Bob the Builder EVERYTHING and he loved it!
His Grandma and Grandpa gave him a puppy puppet that sings different songs, it is pretty cute. All in all is was a great day.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...