Thursday, July 19, 2007

Christensen Family Reunion


Click on the picture above if you would like to veiw a slide show of my family reunion.

This last weekend we had a family reunion with Russ' family. We spent some time in the valley and then went to a cabin. It was a lot of fun. William loved playing with his cousins, his little cousin Elliegh and he were inseperable and constantly fighting with eachother. His older cousins were all so nice to him and I know he feels so loved around them. I love having him spend time with them. Everyone, and I mean everyone, in that family is so amazing. We had so much fun and loved every minute of it. The cute little baby is our niece that we got to meet for the first time and she loved the attention. Oh my gosh, she is sooo cute. I love talking with all my husbads sinblings, I have felt like on of the family since day one and I really appreciate it. His family is very different from my family, and I love both. I feel so blessed to be a part of this wonderful group pf people.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The left half of all those pics looks great. And I can see the other half as it slides to the next pic. But if you're really intent on people seeing the entire picture at once...

Somewhere in the gobbledeegook (I don't know if I've ever tried spelling that word before) of the code you pasted into your blog entry to get the slideshow to show up, there should be a width and a height attribute. It may appear a few times in the string of code. Change it from whatever it is to something smaller.

For example, it looks like it defaults to 600 pixels wide by 500 pixels high. So you could change it to 450x375 or whatever 6:5 ratio measurements will fit your blog.

Call me if you have trouble doing this.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...