Thursday, November 02, 2006

Okay, I am really behind


A couple of weeks ago we decided to spend the day outdoors. It was getting colder and I wanted to see some scenery before it snowed or something (don't worry, it hasn't yet). We had fun. William found some sticks and I collected a bunch of cool pine cones and then left them there on accident. Russ collected some fire wood and by the end my hands were freezing!


We were on the other side of Mt. Humphreys, here you can see the slopes of Snow Bowl. We also saw some deer walking through the woods and when we stopped the car they stopped and looked at us until I took the picture and then walked off. Very accomidating deer.
All in all it was a fun day.

3 comments:

Jacie said...

Where did you get that little Hurley sweatshirt? That is the coolest.

Jacie said...

Where did you get that little Hurley sweatshirt? That is the coolest.

Russ and Debbie said...

Rich aunt Connie of course. Who else would spoil William like that. I'm not sure were she got it, but I think Target.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...