Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Dear Joseph

My dear baby butterball, 
it has been a long time since I have documented you and your incredible growth. I don't have much extra time because besides being busy with a lot of different things I spend every spare moment I can feeding you, rocking you, tickling you, and kissing you. You are such a big boy and not just physically, you just seem so old to me. In February you started reaching for things.
(February 12, 2011)

(February 14, 2011) 
Kinda looks like you are saying a prayer

You grab and hold things

(February 14, 2011)

(February 16, 2011)

We started feeding you solid food a little earlier than normal for a couple of reasons. You don't seem to like bottles. You act like they aren't going fast enough, but when we use an older sized nipple you act like it is drowning you. Also, in trying to get rid of your red cheeks I switched you from formula to goats milk. You cheeks stayed red, but you stopped spitting up, which is nice. So, so nice.

(February 24, 2011)

It only took a couple feedings before you were pretty much a pro at eating and loving it so much. You don't like fruit, it makes you shudder.  But you love sweet potatoes, carrots, peas, and green beans. In that order.
(March 6, 2011)
I keep trying different things for those poor red cheeks.
(March 10, 2011)
While we were in Utah your uncle Erik suggested a cortizone cream and that did the trick.
You were such a good baby on the trip. You didn't sleep the best at night, but you were so happy on the car trip up and one the way back you were good, but getting tired of it by the end. It became harder to keep you happy. For the next couple of days if I would put you in the car seat you would arch your back and cry.

(March 19, 2011)
I started putting you on the potty when I can tell you are going to the bathroom. It is pretty funny to see you on the potty.
(March 25, 2011)
You are such a happy guy. You love for people to talk to you, you usually always respond with a smile.
You still don't sleep though the night. You are just a hungry boy. I put you down at 7 and you wake between 10 and 11, 1 and 2, and 3 and 4 to eat. 

You are such a fun kid. I am glad you are mine.
Love, Mom

2 comments:

Unknown said...

He is such a cutie! It is so fun to watch him grow as he is almost the same age as my jacob. He is also a butterball! :)
I love the picture of him on the toilet! Priceless :)

Kacey's View said...

Oh my gosh... that picture of him on the toilet is hilarious!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...