Thursday, February 05, 2009

Sweet things

Super Bowl Sunday held many more things for us than a football game - sweet things.

My nephew Matthew had his baby blessing
Look at that cute double chin.
And look at the tails on the blessing suit my mom made him.And look at my kids being sweet.
After the blessing Matthew's sister Marie waited maybe five minutes before she was in a tutu. Gotta love that girl.
And Gracie thought it would be fun to play in a waste basket.
Really fun.


Lots more fun than the extremely runny diarrhea she had earlier that day (and I mean down her tights runny). That was not so fun...or sweet.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can I borrow her? Cuz I think she probably brightens any room :) What a cutie!
I am glad that you guys got to go have a date night! Happy Birthday :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...