Monday, April 23, 2007

W's Surgery

So last Thursday W went in for a outpatient surgery to repair a communicating hydrosil (sp?). I have no idea how to spell that. I won't go into exactly what that is, but the surgery was close something off so that he would not get a hernia. It turns out that when the doctor went in he found that he did have a small hernia and was able to take care of it, so that's good. Our prayers were answered and W did extremely well. We had a lot of concerns, but he has been fine. He woke up from the anesthesia really well and only had Motrin for a couple of days. If he had that then he was fine. Running, jumping, and squatting. He still won't look at the incision. I think he wants to pretend it isn't there. It's pretty funny because when he talks about going to the hospital he says, "doctor fix my pee-pee" like he is really excited. It is nice to have such a good boy.

1 comment:

Lexie said...

Hey guys, I was jsut going to e-mail you and ask whne his surgery was coming up. I am glad that everything went well, that must have been nerve racking for you. I can't believe he actaully had a little hernia and didn't complain, what a good boy! well, we will keep him in our prayers. I hope everything else is well!

Lex

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...